Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Meet Your Teachers!

Mrs. Davis







Zac and I on our first
anni-
versary.


















My family in our favorite places, Disneyland and Hawaii.




I am a Utah girl, born and bred. I grew up in Ogden but moved south to go to BYU. I graduated from BYU with my Bachelor's degree and just completed my Master's from SUU this summer. This will be my fourth year teaching--I taught third grade for two years and made the move to sixth grade last year. I am so excited to be working with some of my third graders again! My husband, Zac, is a student at UVU and sells pest control in Texas during the summer. We love to watch sports and we love the Boston Red Sox. We have been waiting all summer for the arrival of our new baby, Beckett. He will be joining us on August 14th and we can't wait! I love nothing more than my family, teaching, and reading a good book. This year I will be teaching Math, Writing, and Spelling in the morning. I look forward to working with this class after my maternity leave. I know we'll have a great year!


Mrs. Bird












Chris and I on our Wedding Day 7/11














Brighton, my wonderful
baby boy!













My family





I am originally from Las Vegas, but have been living in Utah for 7 years. I graduated from BYU with my bachelor degree and from SUU this summer with my Masters degree in education. My first year teaching was in second grade, and this will be my 4th year teaching sixth graders. I am so excited to be working with many of the students I taught in second grade this year. Back then I was Miss Albright which of course changed when I married my wonderful husband Chris Bird. He owns the Orem Baskin Robbins with his family, sells cars, and also works in telecommunications. Last year I had a baby boy named Brighton. He is just the cutest little baby, and very bright already. He loves to look around and see what is happening in the world. My loves are Chris, Brighton, my family, and teaching. I will be teaching Reading, Social Studies, and Science this year. I look forward to working with my new class in a few weeks.

1 comment:

Monica Boyer said...

It was an awesome day! Thanks!
Jaret Boyer